REA Author Box
The REA Author Box is a single post widget that dynamically displays the respective posts author.
- 1.Source: Choose the image source, either let it fetch the current authors image you can set an image from the custom option.
- 2.Profile Picture: Choose a custom profile picture.
- 3.Name: Name of the author.
- 4.HTML Tag: Choose the HTML Tag the name will reside within.
- 5.Link: Set a custom link to navigate to when the image is clicked.
- 6.Biography: Add an author biography here.
- 7.Archive Button: Set a custom link to navigate to when the button is clicked.
- 8.Archive Text: Change the button text from here.
- 9.Layout: Change the entire content layout from here.
- 10.Alignment: Change the content alignment within the container from here.
- 1.Vertical Align: Align image either towards the top or in the middle.
- 2.Image Size: Adjust the image size with this slider.
- 3.Gap: Adjust the space between the author image and info.
- 4.Border: Displays a border around the image.
- 5.Border Radius: Adjust the border radius of the image container.
- 6.Box Shadow: Add a box shadow to the image container.
Adjust the color and typography of the author name and their biography from here. Additionally, you can also add a bottom margin to create a spacy look.
- Change text color and background color for the button when it is in normal or hover state. You can also add typography styles to the text.
- Adjust the border width and border radius with the following two sliders.
- Add space within the button by adjusting the padding.