Team Block allows displaying team members with a descriptive block. You can display a team with their name, pictures, designation, social links, etc.
- 1.Open a page or a post and click on the plus icon to add a new block and look for the Team or you can search for it if it doesn’t pop up quickly for you.
- 2.Be default, you'll get the below design-
To configure the Team block, switch to the ‘Content’ tab.
- Number of Team Member Boxes: Increase or decrease the number of Team members to display.
- Stack on: You can stack the boxes on tablet and mobile
- Gutter: You can set the gutter between the boxes to small, medium, large, etc.
- Box Shadow: You can give box-shadow to the block with a number of options available for customization such as color, blur, spread, position, etc.
- Border Width: Set a width for the border from here.
- Border Radius: You can give border-radius to the box from here.
- Padding: You can give padding to the content from here.
- Column Background: You can choose a background for a column in the block as color, gradient, or image from here.
Here you can enable/disable the following elements of the block
- Social icons
- Image Shape: Select the style of image as square, circle, or normal.
- Image Size: Select a size for the image as full, medium, large, or thumbnail.
- Image Width: Select the width for the image.
By hovering on social icons such as Twitter, Facebook you can give URLs to them.
- Hide Social Icons: You can enable/disable the display of social icons.
- Social Icon color: You can choose the color of social icons.Icon size - You can choose the size of social icons.
- Icon Size: You can also set the size of the icon.
Switch to the ‘Style’ tab to customize every element of the Team block.
Under the Typography tab, options for font size, font-weight, color, and line-height are available for Title, Designation, Description, and Social Icon.
Spacing tab offer options to customize the spacing for Title Bottom Spacing, Designation Bottom Spacing, Description Bottom Spacing, Inter Social Icon Spacing, Image Margin Top, and Image Margin Bottom.
Under the Colors tab, color options are available for Title, Designation, Description, and Social Icon.