Comment on page
Create a collage of beautiful images that is perfect for showcasing your portfolio, product images, and more with the Masonry block.
- 1.Open a page or a post and click on the plus icon to add a new block and look for the Masonry or you can search for it if it doesn’t pop up quickly for you.
- 2.Next, you have to upload images that you want to showcase.
To configure the content of your Masonry block, switch to the ‘Content’ tab.
- Size: Select a size for the image as middle, large, or extra-large.
- Gutter: Set space between the images with this setting. You can set different gutter for mobile devices.
- Rounded Corners: Display the corners of the image as round.
- LightBox: Display or Hide lightbox for the images from here. If enabled, on clicking on the image, you will see a preview of the image.
- Captions: Display or Hide captions for the images from here.
- Caption style: This option is available when Captions is enabled. You can choose caption style dark, light, or none.
If Lightbox is disabled, you can link the image to a media file, attachment page, or a custom URL. You can also choose to open the link in a new tab.