Inline Notice Block
Inline Notice Block allows you to highlight important information on your page.
- 1.Open a page or a post and click on the plus icon to add a new block and look for the Inline Notice or you can search for it if it doesn’t pop up quickly for you.
- 2.By default, you'll get the below design-
Under the Content Tab, General Settings like Layout, Notification Type, Heading tag, and options to display type are available.
There are two types of layouts available. Modern and Default.
This setting allows you to set the color for your notice according to the notification type. The different types of notification available are Default, Warning, Error, Information, Notification.
This setting allows you to choose the tag for your notification title. The different tags available are - H1, H2, H3, H4
This setting allows you to choose if the user should get an option to dismiss the notice or not. The options available are - Always Dismiss and Always Allow.
Always Dismiss: Selecting this option will provide two options-
- 1.To select Icon
- 2.To enable cookies
If you enable cookies, you will get an option to set the number of days for cookies. Enabling cookies will make sure that if a user has dismissed notifications, it will not appear again on refresh.
Under the Style Tab, various style settings for Colors, Typography, and Padding for Inline notice are available.
This panel has the following options-
- 1.Title Color - Choose the color for the notice title.
- 2.Highlight Color - Choose the highlight color for notification. This option will be available if you have selected the ‘Default’ notification type in the Content Tab.
- 3.Content Color- Choose the color for your notice text.
- 4.Content Background Color - Choose the background color for your notice text.
Choose the values for font family, font size, font weight, line height and letter spacing for your notification title and content.
This panel provides options to set notification padding for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
The settings available are - Title Padding Horizontal, Title Padding Vertical, Content Padding Horizontal, and Content Padding Vertical.
Under the Advanced Tab, padding, margin, and default advanced settings for the notification block are available.
This setting provides options to set padding for the entire block for desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
This setting provides options to set margin for the entire block for desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
This panel provides a z-index setting for your block.